Our services are provided as an addition to your own GP or specialist medical service. Students who have an ongoing illness or chronic condition should see their usual doctor.
We offer care relating to:
• Day to day / ‘on the day’ illness
• Minor illness e.g. coughs and colds, chest infection, gastro-enteritis, urinary tract infection
• Recent/new Injuries: minor injuries, burns, dressings etc.
• Sexual Health & Contraception Services
• Mental Wellbeing
• Medical emergencies – always given priority