Functions of the Health Unit
- Provide First Aid and Emergency Medical treatment for sudden illnesses and accidents on the TUS campus, where the Nurse is available.
- Offers advice and support to students with specific health needs once the student contacts the Unit.
- Makes referrals to other professional services (internally or externally) where the interest of the student requires it.
- Keeps all records private and confidential for all students who make contact with the Health Unit.
- Promotes health of mind and body through education, literature and seminars.