We use a careers portal called Careers Connect to make appointments, look up companies details or apply for vacancies. Access by logging onto https://careers.ait.ie (access through Chrome). The Careers Office will be offering careers advice and support over the upcoming weeks via Zoom, simply log into Careers Connect, book an appointment and we will send you a Zoom link.
The Careers Office is focused on helping you reach your full potential through personal development, academic progression and preparing for your next steps once you graduate. While you are at AIT, we encourage you to make the most of your time and embrace all aspects of college life.
The Careers office offers the following:
- Career advice and coaching
- Help with compiling CVs and cover letters
- Interview techniques and ‘mock’ interviews
- Advice for students thinking of leaving their course
- Employer recruitment programmes
- Career Bootcamp series and Annual Careers & Further Study Fair
- Job opportunities
- Employer presentations and interviews
- Postgraduate and further study opportunities
- Scholarships and Internships
- Summer work
- Travelling and working abroad
Contact us / Meet with us
Email or phone Lorraine Sammon, Careers Office administrator with any queries.
Monday to Friday 9:00 – 13:00 or 14:00 – 17:30, Tel: + 353 (0)906468138, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lorraine can book appointments on Zoom for you with:
Denise Dolan, Careers Officer, Tel: + 353 (0)906468129, Email: Denise.Dolan@tus.ie
All Careers Appointment enquiries should go through Room D04 which is located on the Student Resource Centre Corridor on the ground floor of the main building which is just around the corner from the main reception. The Careers Officer Denise Dolan is also located in Room D04.